Emmy Surgery provides the latest news of celebrity plastic surgery, celebrity nose job, facelift and many nice before after photos.

среда, 7 января 2015 г.

Lesley Stahl plastic surgery before and after photos

Contents

  1. About Lesley Stahl;
  2. Pictures Lesley Rene Stahl after plastic surgery before and after;
  3. Comments;
  4. Video.

Pictures Lesley Rene Stahl

Lesley Stahl plastic surgery before and after photos
 

Steve:

I think Lesley Stahl looks great and don't see anything wrong with getting a few procedures done to improve your appearance. I am impressed that she was so open to admitting it too. I have been considering getting a couple things done myself.

Lesley Stahl plastic surgery before and after photos
 

About Lesley Stahl

Date of birth  16 December 1941
Place of birth  USA
Profession  television journalist
Age of Leslie Stahl  74
Has Leslie Stahl had Plastic Surgery?  Yes

Comments to plastic surgery

Antony:

That really doesn't surprise me to hear that Lesley Stahl got breast enhancement surgery. I think that she has a really nice body, but it's pretty obvious that she had to go through surgery to look that way. I agree that it is completely her business, and that people don't have the right to judge. If she wants to spend her money on that, it's her decision. And how old is leslie stahl?

Video Katie Couric plastic surgery before and after

3 комментария:

  1. I really don't understand what the big deal about people getting plastic surgery is. We change our hair/wear hair that isn't ours, put on make up, and don't even get me started on bra technology. If plastic surgery helps someone love the way they look more power to them!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I personally don't think that plastic surgery was necessary, but I support her decision. I'm glad that she's now satisfied with her looks. I wonder where she got the work done. Even though I rarely think it's necessary, I'm glad plastic surgeons exist for the times when it truly is needed.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Know about dimple creation surgery in Mumbai at Alluremedspa for affordable cost.click here

    ОтветитьУдалить

Categories

Popular Posts

Plastic Surgery News. Технологии Blogger.